Cranbourne Rd Medical Centre Information in relation to Covid 19
Covid Vaccination Information September 20th 2021
Cranbourne Road Medical Centre is currently participating in the Vaccination Rollout of Covid-19 Vaccinations. We will have Pfizer vaccinations available in the first week of October. Currently we have a good supply of Astra Zeneca vaccinations and will continue to give these on an ongoing basis.
We will be taking bookings for the Pfizer vaccinations for patients aged between 12 and 59 years of age, on and after Wednesday 20th September. Initially bookings will be done over the phone only [call our clinic on 9783 9288]. We anticipate these will be heavily booked so please be patient with the staff when organising your booking.
Pfizer is an initial vaccination and we will be giving the second dose 3 weeks later. We will be conducting the vaccination clinics outside the main building in a specific area of the car park. This will limit car parking so you may have to park up the road. You will also be outside for the entire time and so if it is cool bring a jacket.
If you have an appointment there is some important information you need to know
- Please wear loose fitting clothes to access your upper arm.
- If possible fill in the consent form online prior to coming in for your injection as it helps the flow of patients through the clinic
- You will need to stay for 15 minutes after the injection [ 30 minutes if you have had anaphylaxis of any kind previously]
- If you can’t attend let us know – we don’t want to waste any doses.
- If it is your second dose you do not need to wait after the injection unless you have a history of anaphylaxis to anything in the past.
Other Clinic Information
We still require you to wear masks within the Practice.
If you have any symptoms of cold, sore throat, cough or fever we still require you to ring prior to the appointment so we can see you in an appropriate way.
We continue to do Face to Face appointments for most consultations.
If you require a regular repeat prescription please ring the clinic rather than dropping in as we do most of these via telephone calls now
This information will be updated regularly as things change. Don’t forget to check from time to time and also follow our facebook site Cranbourne Road Medical Centre
For further covid information please see www.health.gov.au